Wednesday, March 4, 2009

onthecontrary..

...saks has asked me to help advertise the Shoshanna trunk show, which is next Thursday, March 12th from 4 to 7 at their New York location, you will be able to "meet and greet" the designer herself and receive free styling tips for her spring collection.
...also...
my fall 2009 favorites *update*

Photo sharing and image hosting - EchoPic

-Dolce and Gabbana: the avant garde take on the classics were great
-Dsquared²: the cigarettes, the us weeklys, the blackberrys, and the starbucks that the models were sporting, were absolutely genius! they completely fit the collection, which by the way was also genius!
-Francesco Scognamiglio: the collection was also very notable. (not pictured)

Photo sharing and image hosting - EchoPic

-Fendi: Genius KARL,PURE Genius! I love Karl, maybe just his whitty personality, and his "I don't care" attitude, well I think so, I assume I chatted with Karl last week (or so) at Bunny Bisous, either that, or it was a Karl imitator, I'd like to think it was Karl ;)
-Pollini: the rendition of classics with edgy peices was very neat (?), I am using the word genius too much, haha.
-Versace: How can you not mention Versace? It's well so Versace. (not pictured)

Photo sharing and image hosting - EchoPic

-Prada: Genius (what else?) idea, gladiator armour inspired dresses.
-Kris Van Assche: Spectacular collection! Very Avant Garde, which you all know I love.
-D&G: Great show! I especially loved the romance, which was quite visible throughout the collection. (not pictured)
-
London Fashion Week seemed to just breeze by,

-Chloƫ Sevigny for Opening Ceremony

-Cental Saint Martins

-Luella

-Topshop Unique
-
...and the list goes on and on...
source//style.com and wwd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment