Thursday, August 27, 2009

merely an obsession



Ahh, wish I could attend fno, sounds fun.I do want an a.wang tee for myself, they also benefit the september 11th memorial! i haven't blogged in a while, apologies. i just started school back up so things have been a tad hectic, as well as an upcoming je veux photo shoot which i am spear-heading. Anyone and everyone please contact me if you would like your brand,collection,etc featured at je_veux@ymail.com.


My obsession with the Givenchy Nightingale continues by the second, especially this version: black leather with gunmetal hardware alas no longer available, argh. I promise some outfit posts are on the way! I recently scored some Raf Simons, Theory, and Ted Baker items for merely pocket change, so we shall see how they turn out.
-
new york magazine
olsens anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment